Celebrate National Iced Tea and Seafood Month in June!
Sunday, June 1st — Friday, June 30th • 2014
National Iced Tea Month
The Atlantis is celebrating National Iced Tea Month with a selection of refreshing flavors to highlight iced tea’s natural versatility.
In the early 20th century, iced tea was considered a luxury since many households could not afford ice. During the Great Depression, it was for many a treat that was only possible on Sundays after the iceman paid his weekly visit. But following WWII and the rapidly increasing availability of household refrigeration, the popularity of iced tea boomed and it eventually become one of the most popular American beverages ever.
National Iced Tea Month Specials | Specialty Iced Teas by Outlet ~$3
- Oyster & Sushi Bar - Mango & Spiced Brown Sugar
- Café Alfresco - Strawberry Mint
- Manhattan Deli - Peach Almond
- Purple Parrot - Blueberry-Pomegranate
National Seafood Month
During the month of June, restaurants across the country will be paying homage to seafood’s important place on the American dinner table. In honor of National Seafood Month, the Atlantis culinary team will be shining the spotlight on one of our country’s most popular seafood offerings, a culinary national treasure – Wild Alaskan King Salmon. Enjoy a variety of seafood specials in one of our outstanding dining options.
National Seafood Month Specials
Purple Parrot and Manhattan Deli
- Wild Alaskan King Salmon “Oscar Style” - $19.99
- Alaskan Snow Crab, Fresh Asparagus, Dill Hollandaise
- Wild Alaskan King Salmon Cakes - $12.99
- Fresh Herb Aioli
- Cedar Planked Wild Alaskan King Salmon - $32
- Honey-Soy Glaze, Ginger Pear Relish, Roasted Fingerling Potatoes
- Fennel Crusted Wild Alaskan King Salmon - $32
- Wild Mushroom-Quinoa Salad, Baby Arugula, Huckleberry Vinaigrette
Management reserves all rights.