Relax and unwind with your own private wet bar in our luxurious Bar Suites.
Nevada governor Sisolak recently announced the closure of all non-essential businesses in the state of Nevada for 30 days due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Reservations, bookings or products may be temporarily unavailable.
Voted Reno’s Best Rooms and Best Hotel
Relax and unwind with your own private wet bar in our luxurious Bar Suites. Our seamless in-room technology allows you to connect your laptop directly to the 55” HD flat screen TV. Enjoy access to the exclusive 25th floor Concierge Lounge, featuring complimentary continental breakfast, afternoon hors d'oeuvres and light business services.
Bar Suite Amenities:
- 460 sq ft
- Exclusive 25th floor Concierge Lounge with complimentary continental breakfast and afternoon hors d’oeuvres
- Premium Hotel Wi-Fi (for hotel guests)
- Complimentary Standard Wi-Fi (property-wide)
- 55” flat screen HDTV with over 45 HD channels in the bedroom and 20” in the bathroom
- Cubietime Alarm Clock & Charger
- Individual climate control
- Digital safe
- King size Sealy® pillow-top mattresses with luxurious triple sheeting
- June Jacobs bath and body products
- Plush guest robe and slippers
- Caza Trail in-room coffee
- Bottled water
- 20" bathroom tv
- 24-hour room service
- Indoor atrium pool, seasonal outdoor pool and whirlpool spa
- Complimentary airport shuttle — Shuttle runs every 30 minutes
*A daily $2 tourism surcharge and a resort fee of $30 plus 13% room tax per night of stay apply. Resort fee includes: Access to our Cardio Theater and Fitness Center, unlimited local phone calls, unlimited toll-free phone calls, two bottles of spring water in room, use of indoor and outdoor pools and whirlpool spa, concierge and boarding pass printing services, valet and self-parking, golf and ski valet and a coupon sheet. Resort amenities and coupon sheet valued at over $100. The hotel also offers complimentary premium Wi-Fi access, in-room wired Internet and roundtrip airport shuttle service. Must be 21 years of age to reserve a room. Management reserves all rights.